Start your day with a touch of creativity and inspiration at Mondrian Singapore Duxton,
where an AGAS-exclusive breakfast reception awaits at Christina’s. Following which, guests
will be taken through a guided tour of the hotel’s art collection. From photography to
installations, augmented reality to film, Mondrian Singapore Duxton’s collection integrates
art and design with the philosophies of architecture. Highlights from local mavericks and
international pioneers of the avant-garde transform the hotel into a canvas of creativity. Each
tour accommodates 15 attendees.
20 September, 2023
Slot A: 9 – 10 am
Slot B: 9:45 am – 10:45 am
Slot C: 10:30 – 11:30 am
Purchase the VIP Patron’s Pass For Access!
The Singapore Art Gallery Weekend Patron’s Pass is a digital NFT token that provides access to a world of specially curated VIP programs, private events and F&B perks. Designed by CrowdServe, a locally-based digital ticketing platform, the Pass functions as a gateway to various events and perks, including:
– Breakfast and art tours at the Mondrian Hotel
– Tours of private art collections in Singapore
– A private wine crawl at Gillman Barracks
– Discounts at several dining establishments
– Limited-time access to the private Mandala Club
– Luxury concierge service with Quintessentially
– Free travel kits from Kiehl’s
The Pass itself is a collectible NFT artwork. You can purchase the Patron’s Pass for 125 SGD at the link below, and support the work of the Art Galleries Association Singapore!